Leading Digital Procurement Solutions Sponsor Optimal’s Startup Showcase
Leading technology innovators from around the world will show product demos with real-world use cases virtually on March 24, 2021.
SAN FRANCISCO – March 9, 2021 /PRLog/ – Optimal: The AI Conference for Procurement Teams taking place virtually on March 24, 2021, is proud to announce Brooklyn Vendor Assurance, Pactum, Per Angusta, Procure Analytics, and Vroozi as its featured event sponsors with Procurement League supporting the conference as the media sponsor.
“It is inspiring to see the startup community come together around this Startup Showcase, especially since so many of us are also procurement practitioners. It really shows the level of passion and energy focused around AI in procurement,”
This diverse list of sponsoring companies are driving technology adoption and innovation across the industry, exemplifying the “best of breed” approach to digital transformation:
- Brooklyn Vendor Assurance – A leading AI/ML/NLP-powered enterprise vendor management (EVM) platform that enables and automates compliance, innovation, and maximum value for money across all managed suppliers.
- Pactum – An AI-based system that helps global companies to autonomously offer personalized, commercial supplier negotiations on a massive scale.
- Per Angusta – A cloud-based procurement performance management solution that provides increased visibility into the strategic sourcing process, enabling better collaboration and transparency, and providing comprehensive savings reporting to show the value provided by procurement.
- Procure Analytics – The leading global, data-forward group purchasing organization for MRO and Packaging, leveraging $1B+ in buying power and advanced analytics to achieve savings and ongoing value creation for member companies.
- Vroozi – A modern and digital procure-to-pay solution that helps organizations grow faster and more profitably by automating business purchasing, vendor invoices, and payments.
- Procurement League – A technology enabled platform for bringing Procurement Fraternity together in one place and leverage learning and networking for professional development.
With the rapid growth of AI, Optimal will offer participants access to nuanced demonstrations of how top procurement teams are implementing these technologies today. Sponsors will be meeting with teams throughout the conference program to learn more about upcoming projects.
In addition to the stellar lineup of sponsors, Optimal also features a who’s who of speakers including:
- Zuora Founder and CEO Tien Tzuo
- Kearney’s leading Procurement Futurist Dr. Elouise Epstein
- Procurement transformation thought leader Joanna Martinez
- Master negotiator Matthias Schranner
- Data expert and classification guru Susan Walsh
- Professor Dr. Karsten Machholz from the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg Schweinfurt
Further information about Optimal including the full agenda and registration details can be found here.
About Arkestro (formerly Bid Ops):
Arkestro is the leading Predictive Procurement Orchestration platform. Built to amplify the impact of procurement’s influence, Arkestro helps enterprises deliver a 2-5x lift on cost savings attributed to everyday purchasing and sourcing cycles. Top enterprises leverage Arkestro’s behavioral science, game theory, and machine learning to predict and win faster value across every category of addressable spend. Learn more at arkestro.com.