WHAT TO EXPECT
CPO & CFO Panels
- Predict and stay ahead of price increases
- Drive predictable cost savings using data
- Align with C-Suite strategic objectives
CE Credit Workshops
- Sharpen your procurement KPI reports with new techniques
- Earn Continuing Education (CE) credits for attending Optimal
- Get process templates for optimal supply resilience, diversity & ESG
The Opti Awards
- Recognizing excellent CPOs, CoE leaders and Category Managers
- Elevate the role of high-performing procurement within your company
Arkestro prioritizes the health and safety of Optimal ‘22 attendees.
All Optimal ‘22 attendees must abide by all safety guidelines and protocols required by Arkestro or the event venue, which may include COVID-19 testing and/or vaccination requirements, mask/facial covering requirements, and/or social distancing requirements. In order to attend, all Optimal ‘22 participants must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (in accordance with then-current New York City guidelines) at the event.