- Central Region (Illinois / Minnesota)
- Northeast (New York / Boston)
- Pacific Northwest (Seattle Preferred)
- Southern California / Arizona
- Rocky Mountain (Denver Preferred)
- Southeast (Atlanta Preferred)
About this Role
Our Account Executive role is a key aspect of our sales organization, helping both current customers and prospect customers realize the value of Predictive Procurement Orchestration. You will champion our solution, an AI platform that allows companies to strategically influence all of their spend across every category.
- Create Pipeline within a territory to facilitate meeting or exceeding quota via strong prospecting strategy and development of target account plans.
- Drive Sales Cycles with customers in a strategic and consultative manner to understand and articulate the value proposition of the Arkestro solution and achieve desirable return on investment.
- Collaborate within the internal cross functional Arkestro’s ecosystem to bring the voice of the customer to the organization.
- Forecast the activities within your territory, including an accurate view of pipeline and committed revenue.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the company by being a champion of great culture, sharing ideas, fostering a team environment, and having a builder mindset.
- 7+ years of software sales experience with a successful track record of meeting targets.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment within a growth stage company.
- Strong track record of prospecting into new logos.
- Executive presence to interact with C-Level stakeholders, most notably CFOs, CPOs, and COOs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as it relates to delivering presentations.
- Experience managing complex deal cycles that require interaction with multi-stakeholders along with TCO and ROI models.
- Passionate to work with disruptive technology and be on the forefront of helping customers be successful.
To apply for this position in the following locations: Remote, Central Region (Illinois / Minnesota) and Northeast (New York / Boston), please email your resume and cover letter to Mike Peluso at [email protected]
To apply for this position in the following locations: Pacific Northwest (Seattle Preferred), Southern California / Arizona, Rocky Mountain (Denver Preferred), Texas and Southeast (Atlanta Preferred) please email your resume and cover letter to Justin Hobbs at [email protected]